[themify_icon icon=”fa-facebook” link=”https://www.facebook.com/robert.j.struthers” style=”xlarge”][themify_icon icon=”fa-google-plus” link=”https://plus.google.com/113111016505243125714/about” style=”xlarge”]
Hi! My name is Bob Struthers. Welcome to my personal page that I’ve designed to showcase my skills and expertise that I’ve accumulated over the years. I’ve also placed a contact form below and all my social links on my header. Please feel free to connect with me. I’d love to be given the opportunity to hear from you.
A Little Bit About Me…
I’m an energetic and innovative individual with excellent supervisory and technical experience. During my career of more than 33 years I have developed proven experience in planning and managing complex drilling and completion operations.
Summary of Supervisory Skills
- Wellsite supervision Drilling and Completions for vertical, directional, horizontal HPHT, UB, PMD wells and slant wells from 600m to 6200m with Telescopic/Jackknife/Coil/Walking Pad and Slant Rig
- Experience throughout the WCSB, Alberta, NEBC HRB, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Quebec and Manitoba
- Extensive experience in water and oil based drilling fluid systems, including MPD, UBD
- Experience in most reporting systems, including DIMS, Wellview and Wellman, MS-Office
- Experienced in administering Safety Programs for Major Intergraded International Oil Companies
- Worked extensively with AER to develop Directive 36 for Class 1 and 1-A regulations
- Microsoft Office experience
Below is a breakdown of my skills. The animated bar graphs showcase the level of expertise I have in in both drilling and completions and management.
Drilling and Completions
(Truncated to the Last 5 Jobs)